Committed to Responsibility
Responsible development is at the core of everything we do. Every day we come to work, we strive to protect the health and the safety of our people and the environment.
In a changing world, mitigating our environmental impact is becoming increasingly important. While we acknowledge that our operations rely on the use of natural resources, our approach to energy development will help protect and reclaim the areas in which we work.
We have stated goals to:
- Innovate and implement technologies that reduce our emissions
- Reduce water use and recycle where able
- Reduce land disturbance and footprint on the environment
- Steward the land and protect natural habitat
- Restore our sites to their natural state
Prioritizing Health and Safety
The safety of the people who work for and with Teine Energy is of the utmost importance. Across our organization, we ensure that our commitment to safety is embraced and enforced for our field staff, office staff, contractors, and everyone who comes into contact with our operations. We take an active approach to health and safety, constantly reexamining our policies and procedures and looking for innovative ways to continually improve.